Jesta Farm Bucks
Index

SG +*B SAADA NEIFFI PEREZ FS84

SSS: *B Quiet Valley Ann's Bo Dan

SS:SGCH ++*B Dear-Heart's "Omar" FS90

SSD: Dear Heart's "GT" Willow

SIRE: SG +*B Goldwaite My Liege Othello FS85

SDS: *B Prairie-Fire Enterprise

SD:SGCH Goldwaite Lady Juliette 7*M FS90

SDD: Goldwaite Godiva 6*M FS91


DSS: +*B Goldwaite Johan S Buch FS90

DS: ++*B Goldwaite B'Lous Man FS90

DSD: Goldwaite My Bonny B'Lou 6*M FS84

DAM: SGCH Saada Lady Jamilla 6*M FS93

DDS: +*B Saada Much Ado Karibou FS84

DD: SG Irish-Cream Capricorn 5*M FS85

DDD: Saada Laurie Jaydo 4*M FS87


"Cody" is a reddish brown with lots of white and black trim. He is sharp and angular. I have always admired the Saada herd and when I had the opportunity to add a buck to my herd, I jumped at it. Cody's dam, Jamilla I believe is probably one of their finest, she has been 1st, 2nd and 7th at Nationals with 1st and 2nd udder placings. She has many sons and daughters in many other herds across our country. In 2007 I freshened his first daughters, I was very anxious to see what he added to the herd besides the very correct heads and strength in feet and legs. In addition, his daughters are dairy, very sharp at the withers. I certainly wasn't disappointed, the udders are lovely. I have also had some extremely good milkers. At the 2008 National Show, Cody's daughters did very well, Jesta Farm Northern Lights was the first place senior kid, a granddaughter Jesta Farm Just Fore Midnight was twentieth place senior kid and he also had the sixth place three year old milkers, Jesta Farm First Light (full sister to Northern Lights) and the sixteenth place, SGCH Jesta Farm Almost May. After the 2008 appraisal, Cody had a total of five three year old daughters with a final average score of 89.5

Buck Index


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Powered by Blogger