*B SAADA DESERT HAWK FS87
SSS: Saada Captain Jamilla FS87 SS: Saada Lord Voldemort SSD: SGCH Saada Bellfrys M'Lady Vampress 8*M FS91 SIRE: *B Saada Hellatious Bawky-Bird FS87 SDS: ++*B Saada Winter White Wapiti FS83 SD: SG Saada Hellatious Swan Song 6*M FS91 SDD: SG Saada Hellatious Karisma 5*M FS88 DSS: ++*B Saada Winter White Wapiti FS 83 DS: ++*B Saada Gandolph Gado FS87 DSD: SGCH Saada Lemon Albedo 5*M FS92 DAM: SGCH Saada Lady Jazeez 7*M FS91 DDS: ++*B Goldwaite B'Lous Man FS 90 DD: SGCH Saada Lady Jamilla 6*M FS93 DDD: SG Irish-Cream Capricorn 5*M FS85 |
Purebred
DOB: 5-30-08
Desert Hawk, better known as "Joe", is a really handsome fellow with a real sweet disposition who is extremely large for his age. He is blonde with tan and gray patches all over, certainly an eye catcher. Long and level across the back and has incredible width throughout, especially between his hocks. He stands on a solid set of feet and legs. Joe comes from a long line of superior genetics on the dam's side as well as high appraisal scores and National Show placings. The first time I saw Joe's dam, Jazeez, all I could say was WOW, she is a beautiful doe. I can't thank the folks out to Saada enough for making this all possible. I couldn't be more pleased with Joe's offspring. They are all very consistent, being very long, smooth and have good width throughout....spots too!
1-01 87 (V-V-V)









