JESTA FARM WHITE KNIGHT
SSS: *B Quiet Valley Ann's Bo Dan SS: SGCH ++*B Dear-Heart's "Omar" FS90 SSD: Dear Heart's "GT" Willow SIRE: +*B Saada Neiffi Perez FS84 SDS: ++*B Goldwaite B'Lous Man FS90 SD: SGCH Saada Lady Jamilla 6*M FS93 SDD: SG Irish-Cream Capricorn 5*M FS85 DSS: SG Cedarsage Idaho Gambler FS90 DS: SG +*B Jesta Farm Eternal Sun FS91 DSD: GCH Jesta Farm Almost Eternity 4*M FS87 DAM: Jesta Farm Sun Show 6*M FS89 DDS: SG ++B Cedarsage Idaho Gambler FS90 DD: GCH Jesta Farm Show Time 5*M FS85 DDD: GCH Jesta Farm Time On My Hands 4*M FS88 |
DOB: 05-14-05
White Knight is sort of a white buckskin color with black and white trim, an unusual color. He was sold as a yearling and now having the chance to bring him back into the herd along with those great genetics's...I jumped at it. Soon I will be seeing several of his lovely daughters and be able to comment more on his capabilities. I have heard from past owner and fellow goat breeders he sired some outstanding daughters who milked very well out of a lovely mammary.









